Are you seeking a workplace that is vibrant, creative and has a real sense of community? Emmanuel College is one of the fastest growing schools in the Ballarat Diocese - a great vote of confidence from the local community.
The College has a 2014 enrolment of approx. 1,265 students. Students are based on three campuses - all within a short walk of each other.
The College is situated in Warrnambool, located at the end of the Great Ocean Road in Victoria's Western District. In the tradition of the Sisters of Mercy and Edmund Rice Education Australia, Emmanuel has been educating students since 1872. Our mission is to encourage our students to develop to their full potential and make a positive contribution to their community.
Our staff members really support each other with: sharing of information and resources; mentoring and social opportunities. Emmanuel College really is a great place to work.
Casual Relief Teachers comment that they love to spend time in our College because of the great team environment and the generally respectful relationships between students and staff members. Emmanuel College regularly needs Casual Relief Teachers to support the College program and welcomes expressions of interest from suitably qualified registered secondary teachers. A commitment to the ethos of Catholic Schools is required. Applications should include the names of three referees and can be forwarded to the Human Resources Manager, Shirley Errey email@example.com
Applications from teachers for expressions of interest in future positions are welcome at any time
Please use the Teachers Employment Application Form This an editable PDF file.
Complete, save and send via email to the HR Coordinator, Ms Shirley Errey: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking an experienced business leader preferably with an educational background who can contribute and lead the College in financial management and the strategic implementation of the College Master Plan.
• An understanding of the ethos and values of a Catholic education system;
• A high level of knowledge and expertise in all areas of financial management, ideally within an educational setting with a CPA (preferred) or CA accreditation;
• Demonstrated effective skills including strategic thinking, collaboration and the ability to execute strategy to increase organizational performance;
• A high level of knowledge and expertise in the area of Property Management, compliance and a knowledge of risk management with an overview of Occupational Health and Safety requirements;
• Experience in direct report and team management;
• Proficiency in the use of information and communication technologies;
• A proven ability to influence and achieve results through the contribution of others and acting as a catalyst for change and continuous improvement;
• A leadership style which is hands-on, with listening skills and a preparedness to support others;
Apply via email using the Application Form and include your letter of introduction, which addresses the key selection criteria. Interviews for this position will be held on Thursday 5 November. Applications are to be addressed to the Principal, Mr Peter Morgan and sent via email to the HR Coordinator Shirley Errey: email@example.com. Applications close at 4 pm on Monday 26 October.